Shipping Time and Options
Nationwide Shipping and Free Pick-up
- All orders are shipped from our production facilities located at Richmond Hill, Ontario. Currently, we offer shipping for Canada and most states of the U.S.
- The transport mode and courier depend on the delivery location. We offer courier services from multiple vendors including UPS, FedEx and Purolator.
- We also offer a free pickup option from our production facility. Alternatively, you can arrange your courier service to pick up your order from our office.
- The pickup hours are from 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. (EST), Monday through Friday
How to Estimate Shipping Time and Cost
When placing an order, click on Estimated Shipping Cost on the product page to get a shipping estimation, then enter your destination.
Please note the following considerations:
- Shipping time does NOT include the time needed to produce a product.
- Shipping time and cost vary by destination, material, quantity, and transport mode.
- We do our best to prepare and ship out your order on the estimated completion date. However, we CANNOT guarantee delivery orders on the exact shipping date. Please note that turnaround time is not contractual and can never be guaranteed.
- As long as your order has not been confirmed for production, you can log in to your account and edit the details of the order such as material, size, finishing options, shipping address, etc.
- If you change the quantity, you need to recalculate your shipping cost as the weight and cost may change.
- If your order has already been confirmed for production, please contact our customer service at +1 905-660-1363, 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. (EST), Monday through Friday, to see if it is still possible to edit the order. We DON’T guarantee that any changes will be made after an order is confirmed for production.
- Due to the large physical size of some products, some orders may have higher than expected shipping charges. Unfortunately, there is little Agentprint can do as we are bound by the limitations set forth by our courier service, in most cases UPS, FedEx or Purolator.
How to Track My Order Shipping Status
To check at what stage of production your project is, please log in to your account and click on My Account > Order History. Once your order has been completed, we will send you an email with a link enabling you to track the UPS, FedEx or Purolator shipping for your job. Also, you can track your order status through the following links:
To learn more about our shipping policy, click here to contact our customer service.